Weaponness Valley Sports Village Project
Scarborough Borough Council has laid out a schedule of events for the Weaponness Project which they will work towards - the end goal being the finished construction of a sports village and community stadium. While these dates are not set in stone, the council has scheduled these dates in order for a structure of development to be followed.
Key dates within this programme, and a link to the programme document, follow on the next page ....
- Dialogue Phase - 492 days from 17-8-10 to 4-7-12
- ISOP (Invitation to Submit Outline Proposals) documents
- ISDS (Invitation to Submit Detailed Solutions) documents
- Evaluation of BAFO (Best and Final Offer)
- Preparation and Execution of Contracts - 40 days from 5-7-12 to 29-8-12
- Construction period - 508 days from 30-8-12 to 9-8-14
- Mobilisation period between 30-8-12 and 26-9-12
- Construction of football ground over 12 months between 27-9-12 and 27-8-13
- Operational for season 2014/15 on Saturday 9-8-14
- Construction of leisure centre over 12 months from 27-9-12 to 27-8-13
- Fit out leisure centre for one month between 25-8-13 and 24-9-13
View the full schedule here: SBC Weaponness Project Indicative Programme